Do you enjoy a good puzzle? So do we! We're a community of puzzle creators and solvers in Auburn, AL (and others who travel to join us) who plan and play regular puzzle parties and puzzle hunts, and this is our wiki.
- EPP17: The Joke's On You- Saturday, April Fools' Day, April 1, 2017
- Potluck6: Auburn Puzzle Party Potluck 6 - July 2017
- APP7: To be announced
What's this About?Edit
The goal of this wiki is to provide a central location to see information about all Auburn-area Puzzle competitions: past, present, and future. We hope to expand upon Eric Harshbarger's EPP page to also include Auburn Puzzle Party competitions and other events and puzzles of note.
Parties, Games, and EventsEdit
Following are lists of Puzzle Parties/Hunts/Potlucks and related events organized by series.
- Eric's Puzzle Parties
- EPP - "The 2004 Puzzle Party"
- EPP2 - "The 2nd Puzzle Party"
- EPP3 - "PUZZLES FROM WONDERLAND"
- EPP4 - "DECATHLON"
- EPP5 - "Auburn PuzzleHunt!"
- EPP6 - "DECATHLON II"
- EPP7 - "A Most Egg-celent Puzzlehunt"
- EPP8 - "Puzzle Marathon I"
- EPP9 - "Puzzle Marathon II"
- EPP10 - "The Abecedary"
- EPP11 - "Puzzle Potluck"
- EPP12 - "Back to Basics"
- EPP13 - "Your Lucky Day?"
- EPP14 - "Hatching a Devious Plan..."
- EPP15 - "Eric's Circle of Friends"
- EPP16 - "DeCAThlon III"
- EPP17 - "The Joke's On You"
- Auburn Puzzle Parties
- Auburn Puzzle Party Potlucks
A comprehensive list of player data can be found on this page: Player data