EPP 10: The Abecedary was a puzzlehunt organized by Eric Harshbarger on March 26-27, 2011. It lasted 26 hours and consisted of 26 main puzzles, each based on a letter of the alphabet. Green Team, captained by Tracy Cobbs, won the competition.
Team formation allowed for any number of players, provided the sum of their point worths didn't exceed 52 points. Each player was worth 6 + (1 if you have attended a puzzle party before) + (# of trophies won at a puzzle party).
Each puzzle was generally worth around 1000 points, and the team with the most points at the end of the game emerged the victor.
- Run-around Puzzle
- Normal Puzzles
- EPP10: A is for ALPHABET CUBES
- EPP10: B is for BORDERLINE CRAZY
- EPP10: C is for CHECKMATE!
- EPP10: D is for (unknown)
- EPP10: E is for (unknown)
- EPP10: F is for FOOTBALL FANS!
- EPP10: G is for GROUP THEORY
- EPP10: H is for HIGH TIMES
- EPP10: I is for I'VE BEEN EVERYWHERE
- EPP10: J is for JELLY BELLY
- EPP10: K is for KETCHUP
- EPP10: L is for LIFE
- EPP10: M is for MIDNIGHT POKER
- EPP10: N is for NEVER ENDING STAIRS
- EPP10: O is for OFF BY ONE
- EPP10: P is for (unknown)
- EPP10: Q is for QR CODE
- EPP10: R is for (unknown)
- EPP10: S is for SCENE OF THE CRIME
- EPP10: T is for TWELVE WORDS
- EPP10: U is for UNITED STATES OF ALGEBRA
- EPP10: V is for VERY LAST MINUTE
- EPP10: W is for (unknown)
- EPP10: X is for _XAMPLE TEX_
- EPP10: Y is for (unknown)
- EPP10: Z is for Z-O'CLOCK
- Hidden puzzle